An annual general meeting is a necessary part of business. Each year, each UOMA holds its meeting to present a report on the previous fiscal year. The volumes collected, audited financial reports. Information about the issues, challenges and successes of the last fiscal year are presented.
Information about the upcoming AGM’s will be posted on each UOMA’s website providing members the opportunity to review the agenda and register if attending or not.
So mark your calendars for the upcoming AGMs:
- BCUOMA, June 10th, Vancouver
- AUOMA, June 17th, Edmonton
- SARRC/MARRC Joint Annual General Meeting, April 20th, Winnipeg
- SOGHU, April 28th, Hotel Alt, Brossard, QC
- SOGHUOMA NB & PE, April 21st, Four Points, Moncton, NB. NOTE: SOGHUOMA is one organisation that presently oversees two Atlantic Provinces – New Brunswick and PEI. There is only one board for both provinces, consequently one AGM.